Home Groups at Cranbrook
About“And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers.” Acts 2:42
“And every day, in the temple and from house to house, they did not cease teaching and preaching that the Christ is Jesus”. Acts 5:52
Christianity was never intended to be a solo ride. It’s a journey we take together.
If you are not already part of one, speak to one of the church leaders who can point you in right direction and give it a try! We have a variety of Home Groups, from those that meet mornings during the week, to ones which meet after work in the evenings.
Our Vision:Our vision for our home groups is to provide a safe place where everyone can grow in their relationship with Jesus through:
- Regular fellowship
- Trust and acceptance of everyone in the group
- Reading and studying the Bible together
- Support each other through prayer
- Build each other though love and discipleship
- Develop our gifts
- Build bridges with our local community through practical and spiritual care